I am a Career Change, Executive Coach and Pivot Consultant based in Dublin, Ireland.
Career Change and Pivot Consultant
Finance, Sales and Insurance Industry Career Consultant
Award Nominated ICF Coach
Top 100 Coaching Blogs
I help individuals transition in and out of their careers with confidence.
I work with:
Small Business Owners
Packages available for:
1. Career change
2. Pivots to small business ownership
3. Transitioning from redundancy
4. Communicating with confidence and assertiveness in your career or business
Are you looking for a career change, pivot or facing redundancy?
Are you an Executive feeling isolated or stuck in your career?
Do you need to work on your assertiveness and confidence for a career change or progression?
Do you want more confidence to use your voice in your career or your business?
Why work with me?
1. I have been through the redundancy process myself.
2. I transferred my skill set, retrained and did my career pivot to business ownership.
3. I can relate to the challenges you face.
4. I won't let you forget that you are human in the process.
5. I am a former Financial Advisor and Insurance Executive.
6. I have a DIP FS.INS and over 20 years of industry experience.
Contact me to discuss your individual needs and requirements.
Drop me a message or schedule a 10-minute complimentary call via my online booking calendar.
Over the past number of years, I've have the privilege of working with individuals at all stages of their life and career and at all levels - from graduates all the way up to CEO's and small business owners.
Through this experience, I’ve been able to develop and hone a wide variety of skills, techniques and strategies to facilitate and empower clients to create practical plans and get results.
I am an International Coaching Federation member and award finalist. My former blog www.challengeuchangeu.com made it onto the top 100 coaching blogs in 2017. I have had many articles published on Thrive Global, Independent Life and The Start-Up.
I document a lot of my life as a female CEO and a human. We can forget that piece at times and leave ourselves behind in the process.
My own career pivot was in 2015 following redundancy. I was an Insurance Executive for 20 years. Following this opportunity to start again I spent two years investing in myself retraining. My business launched in 2017. My mission is to help people to pivot in their careers and transition for more fulfillment and growth. Integrity is my core value in all I do so I won't bullshit you!
I now help many individuals build the courage to embrace change.
I support their pivot journeys through one to one coaching, workshops, and events. Whether that is a complete 360 career change, starting a business or transitioning from redundancy.
My pivotal moments...
It feels funny reading about myself above! When I look back at it, I can see the pivotal moments that influenced my journey to where I am today.
I'd like to share these with you.
Some pivotal moments that changed my life:
1. Meeting my husband at the age of sweet sixteen!
2. Giving birth to our only child Ian at 20 years of age.
3. Marrying Edward, my childhood sweetheart at 27.
4. Being diagnosed with Crohn's disease and a rare blood disorder.
5. Having major spinal surgery in 2010 and learning to walk again.
6. Losing five stone in 2014 and regaining my health and happiness.
7. Being made redundant from my executive role after 20 years as a broker in 2015.
8. Reinvesting some of my redundancy into retraining and pivoting into business ownership.
9. Competing as a natural bodybuilder and winning many trophies and medals.
10. Starting my business in 2017.
11. Being nominated for two coaching awards in my first year in business.
I've never felt so free and in control of my life.
A lot of people say to me, "I wish I could do that", I said, "Why can't you?". The experiences and learning and people I have met in the process are pure gold.
I decided to let go of what I could not control and take back what I could. If things are not working, you can change them. This mentality shift has transformed my life. I put my time and energy on a personal and professional level into showing up brave and making things work for me.
I take the feedback and make changes if needed. We don't need to be unhappy with anything.
There is a better way to live.
The common theme for these pivotal moments is that they all started with a feeling a pain or something needing to change. My decisions at the time shaped everything else that followed.
What was a pivotal moment in your life or business so far?
What happened that changed your future forever?
If you are currently considering a pivot and would like some support, join my mailing list to get your monthly dose of pivot inspiration. You can also request a free 10-minute pivot consultation below.
Pauline Harley is the trading name of Challenge U Change U Limited, a limited liability company registered in Ireland under company number 598764.
Its registered office is located at Sandford Wood, Swords, Co Dublin and its director is Pauline Harley.